We help community based renewable energy co-operatives at every stage of their development:
- guiding them through the legal process of setting up a co-operative
- advising them on their dealings with state agencies, the SEAI, local councils, the Departments of Environment and of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources
- introducing them to our network of co-operatives where they can learn from best practice examples
- helping them communicate their message locally and nationally.
What services can we offer your community group?
We will asssit you in your establishment as a legal co-op and provide you with the following services:
- Information on the legal requirements and benefits of creating a co-op.
- Access to relevant information concerning grants etc. from organisations such as Enterprise Ireland and SEAI.
- Access to a rapidly growing network of renewable energy co-operatives.
- Help with to deal with local and national level policy makers.
- Advice on the renewable energy technologies best suited to your projects.
Our fees for these services:
Establishing a viable energy co-operative is a complex and time-consuming enterprise. A lot of crucial preparitiory work must be done legally, and within your locality and the wider community. Many co-operatives become bogged-down in this work and fail to reach their full potential. ECI has wide experience in this area and thus can assist you in establishing your co-op efficiently, putting it on a firm foundation.
Fees for our services range from a once off fee of €1,900 for an associate membership that includes full establishment and registration to an intial €3,500 for full membership with access to our network of partner co-ops and our experienced technical, media, communcations and legal team.
please contact us at: 0866784063
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.